- 1 small head cauliflower, trim by cutting off stems with only florets remaining
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sundried or cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and mashed
- zest of 1/2 lime
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro leaves or try parsley, basil, marjoram or savory
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Place raw cauliflower in a food processor, pulse until it resembles couscous.
Add to a bowl and stir in remaining ingrediants.
If a softer couscous is desired, place processed cauliflower in a fine mesh strainer, place over a pot filled with 2" of water, bring to a boil, cover and steam for 3 minutes or desired tenderness.